SOLVED: Re: Single MIF for FrameMaker book

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sat Sep 15 05:46:03 PDT 2007

It turns out that creating a single FM document for all of the files in the
book was the best approach. I was able to do this with a FrameScript script,
and I now have a happy client. Thanks for all of the suggestions. If anyone
else has this need, please let me know.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267