question regarding Adobe FrameMaker license

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Fri Apr 11 07:02:21 PDT 2008

See:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15281&slice
Id=1

However, it is my understanding that, if corporate funds pay for the
license, the license is owned by the corporation. If the offshore user
is an employee of the corporation, this is not a transfer, per se. Check
with Adobe.

I believe that you can delete all copies of 7.2, ship it to your
offshore employee, then purchase a copy of 8 for use in the US.