Paragraph catalog sort order

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Mon Dec 8 13:10:29 PST 2008

FWIW, one of our writers reported that the paragraph catalog sorts
differently on her home PC than her work PC. At first glance, it
appeared to be a simple reverse sort, but it was her home PC so we did
not investigate closely.

The tag "tp, table para" was showing up at the bottom of the list rather
than the top. Following up on Fred's observation, I see that all of our
other tags beginning "tp" have three characters before the comma.

Since the writer has the same FM software in both places, it's not
likely to be Frame, unless there's a hidden setting that controls this.