"unavailable fonts" problem: URGENT (Bill Swallow)

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:27:37 PST 2008

Hey, how'd I get in the subject line??? ;-)

I agree that blowing out the text in MIF is drastic, though it'll
definitely solve the problem. Editing the MIF to replace the offending
font name with another one is a better route. Still, the 'remember
missing font names' quick fix will work to produce a PDF in a pinch.

--
Bill Swallow