Language Translation Estimates

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:49:08 PST 2008

I just received estimates from vendors for a 250 English word document
to be translated into 7 languages, including reformatting in Frame.
Range was $700-800 for that particular package. About $100 per
language for that word count.

All the vendors I chatted with were quite happy to provide an estimate
from the files I sent them... so I'd suggest taking the extra time to
talk to several vendors so you can get an accurate range.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.