Language Translation Estimates

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Thu Feb 14 13:51:27 PST 2008

Thanks, Art. I'm looking into that now. I see several sites have cost
estimates, but no one has a time estimate (i.e., x many hours per page
or per word). Unfortunately, I'm not so sure we're going to outsource
this; it may be done in-house, but I have no idea how long I should tell
them it will take!