Keeping Two Tables Together in Frame 6.0

Theresa Zamborsky theresa at marvell.com
Wed Jan 2 13:49:15 PST 2008

Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions of how to keep two tables (that use
different table formats) together in Frame 6.0?  These two tables are
both anchored on the same blank para. line, but sometimes the second
table paginates to the next page.  Because of Frame scripts that we use,
the two tables need to remain anchored on the same para. line for the
time being.  I already tried having the tables anchored to two separate
para. lines and keeping those two para. lines together, but that breaks
our Frame script.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Theresa