add tab stop in a cross-reference

obair81 at comcast.net obair81 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 11:43:21 PST 2008

Thanks to Bill and Grant for their comments.

I was able to make this work by adding a new tab stop with a leader in the bulleted paragraph format in which the link resides, and by adding a /t tab stop in the x-ref itself. I did not think that tweaking the bulleted paragraph format itself would affect the x-ref, but it did.

It took me a minute to get this right, but it does work nicely.

best,
Paul

From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood at gmail.com>