FM8 and Acrobat Pro 9

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Fri Jun 6 09:12:01 PDT 2008

> Mike's take is that Acrobat and Reader interact in some way that can
> cause problems. And I disagree...
>
> Reader is a separate product that doesn't conflict or inter-operate
> with Acrobat binaries....

Art, I could swear that I've heard Dov say there are possible issues, not
only with multiple versions of Acrobat or Reader on the same computer, but
even with having only the same version of both on one machine. But I could
be remembering it wrong. I'm sure Dov will jump in and straighten us all
out.

I'm curious if ridding the extra versions fixed Austin's problem. His wish
that Adobe's installer prevented this issue makes it sound like it was the
fix for him.

Mike Wickham