FrameMaker on Japanese OS

Yosuke Ichikawa yosuke at rf.bias.ne.jp
Mon May 12 18:47:44 PDT 2008

Paul,

Same here. When I press the Asian language features: [Information]
button in the Preferences dialog box, I get the same message. I'm
running FM 8.0 on XP Japanese, in Japan, FWIW; I've just installed the
program with English UI (it's the same program). No trouble with the
actual language features, but as you say, the dialog is rather odd.

-Yosuke

Paul Findon さんは書きました: