FrameMaker on Japanese OS

Paul Findon pfindon at infopage.net
Tue May 13 06:40:30 PDT 2008

Hi Yosuke,

Glad to know it's not just my setup. I guess we can file this one
under "bug."

Incidentally, when I ran Update from the Help menu, I had to quit FM
manually while the update downloaded, otherwise the update failed. I
remembered reading about this on the list but couldn't search the
archives because frameusers.com has been down for weeks.
freeframers.org has a working archive search tool. Brad, what's
happening to frameusers? Please can we have a search facility.

Paul