Haven't we learnt anything about usability? [was "Re: default"reply-to-all" "]

Paul Findon pfindon at infopage.net
Tue May 20 08:13:10 PDT 2008

On 19 May 2008, at 21:16, Mike Bradley wrote:

>> Does this list have a moderator? Could you poll the list so that
>> we can settle
> this the democratic way?

I think Lisa Bronson took over as list mom in 2005. Before that it
was Bradley Anderson. Neither have posted anything to this list for
awhile.  Perhaps there are some changes going on behind the scenes
because the frameusers.com Web site has been down for sometime.

A poll sounds good.

Lisa, Brad, Anyone?

Paul