booklets

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Thu May 22 02:28:24 PDT 2008

We also use the printer capabilites to produce booklets. We have run into
one snag.
The original FM files were produced for printing on A4 size paper and body
text font size is TNR 10 pt. (of course, all other font sizes - headings,
etc. - are extrapolated from the body text).
The printer scales the content for booklet printing, so the text comes out
pretty small. Our workaround was to modify the document using larger fonts
(TNR 14 pt for Body pgf).

Would adjusting the printers Enlarge setting solve the problem and obviate
modifying all the docs destined for booklet printing? Or is there some other
way around this?

Good day to all,
Leah Smaller
Technical Communicator
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
leah at compulite.com

"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own discovery."
(Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)