Page numbers

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Thu Nov 6 14:20:23 PST 2008

Thanks, everyone for your helpful advice on hyphenated page numbers for
appendices. I really needed some advice, and quick, and I was not
disappointed.

I ended up doing the following:

1. Going into the Master Pages for each appendix and changing the
<$curpagenum> footer to <$chapnum>-<$curpagenum>. (I know I could
probably have done this using an import, but I was halfway through
before I thought about it.)

2. Going into the book file, selecting Appendix A and having it use
alphabetic numbering. (Also saying it needed to be "Chapter 1" so it
would translate it as "A.")

3. Selecting Appendices B through E (from the book file) and having them
use alphabetic numbering, continuing from Appendix A/Chapter 1.

4. Saving the book file.

Thanks again, everyone. I really appreciate your help.

Nina