IXgen with Structured FrameMaker?

Jennifer Collier JCollier at HorizonSoftware.com
Mon Nov 24 11:24:57 PST 2008

Does anyone out there have experience using IXgen with Structured
FrameMaker? We are currently using FrameMaker 6.0 (unstructured). We're
in the process of moving to FrameMaker 8 (structured). We want to make
sure as we begin using IXgen to index our documents, we do it the best
way for making it work with structured. I know IXgen doesn't officially
work with structure but we've been told that there are people that are
making it work well. Any tips, guidelines, or processes I should be
following? Thanks for all the help in advance!

Jen Collier

Horizon Software International, LLC

Technical Publications Manager

770-554-6353 ext. 283