Cross-Reference/Hyperlink Question

Klaus Mueller mueller23 at web.de
Thu Oct 9 13:31:12 PDT 2008

Jona,

Create a /NewLink/ hypertext marker in your "Mission Planning"
section title paragraph (e.g. "newlink MissionPlanning").

To link to that section title, don't create a cross-reference.
Instead, apply an appropriate character format to your "mission
planning" phrase and insert a /GotoLink/ hypertext marker
(e.g. "gotolink MissionPlanning") within that phrase.

Kind regards,
Klaus