Cross-Reference/Hyperlink Question

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Oct 9 13:34:18 PDT 2008

Jona Steenbrink wrote:

> What I wonder is if there is a feature like you get in a lot of mail
> applications, where I can type the phrase "mission planning" or
> "Mission planning" and then highlight it and create a link to the
> Mission Planning section.
>
> Is there any way to do this using Frame's cross-reference or any other
> functionality?

Yes.  See the Help topic, Hypertext and View-Only Documents.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap
between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were
instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish
squirting out ink."

— George Orwell