FM8 HTML output

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Mon Sep 15 14:29:01 PDT 2008

If, along with FM, you have a need to keep Acrobat, Captivate or RoboHelp
licenses current then the TCS is hard to beat.

Along with the 4 apps is extra integration beyond HTM or Help outputs. Put
Flash movies & simulations along with working 3D models into FM and output
to the needed PDF or Help format.

TCS 1.x is a bit finicky in setup and can have a 5-10 hour learning curve on
the first project, but has a huge return on investment after setup.

Currently there are only a few folks who can help with support outside
Adobe. If you need help, let me know. If anyone else out there is working at
a high level in this, let me (& Adobe) know and we can trade notes.

-Matt Sullivan