Problem with run-in heads

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Thu Sep 18 08:43:05 PDT 2008

Your post confuses me a bit. As I read it, you have two separate
columns on the page, do you mean your master page has two columns?

If so, then the run-in headings won't work. If you are using a single
column master page with a run-in heading and a paragraph following
it, then Stuart's comment is correct and equalizing the font, line
spacing, above and below spaces, should correct your problem.

Scott