FM9 - Format Change List and Paragraph Tags

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Thu Apr 2 00:15:40 PDT 2009

Hi Lynne,

This makes sense inside a element definition, would you say it also works
that way between elements? Currently I have my elements in alphabetical
order in the EDD, to make it easier to find the elements that need editing.
The format change lists themselves are at the end of the EDD however. In
other appliations I worked with grouped elements (like in the DITA app) -
but I never encountered this problem before - or may be just didn't notice
it.

I'll rearrange my EDD and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks,

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP

International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu