how to prevent empty pages in a book? (part xxviii)

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:45:21 PST 2009

Please find a screenshot of the section break/discontinued page here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jfix/4190175063/sizes/o/

Page eight is the first page, page nine the last page of the document.

Although Rick explained it to me, I still have problems recognizing
that this is a disconnected page rather than simply another page
containing an empty paragraph.

Jakob.

PS: as it's almost 8pm in my time zone, I will not be able to respond
as promptly as you all did :(