FW: Frame 9 Has No Arial Narrow?

Galanter, Lea Lea.Galanter at fticonsulting.com
Fri Dec 18 08:50:22 PST 2009

I just switched from Frame 8 to TCS2 and am starting down the road of
converting my Frame files from Frame 8 to Frame 9. Everything converted
fine, but when I created a PDF, all my headings (which are in Arial
Narrow), became Times. I can't seem to fix this. I then changed my
heading font to Arial, created a PDF, and it was fine.

I did some research and it may be a Windows 7 problem. (The company just
upgraded all its computers to Windows 7.) Or does Frame 9 not have Arial
Narrow as one of the fonts for creating PDFs? It has the font otherwise
for working with. I've never had this kind of problem before, so don't
know if it's a Windows or Adobe problem, or how to fix it.

Thanks.

Lea Galanter
Lead Technical Editor and Writer
F T I Technology