FW: Frame 9 Has No Arial Narrow?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:03:46 PST 2009

Given that Arial is a Microsoft font, I don't think Frame would have much to
do with whether it's there or not. I think the only fonts that show up with
Adobe products are Adobe fonts.

And on my W7 system, Arial Narrow roman, italic, and bold are there. Check
your font folder....

One thing that may have changed though, is how the font is named in
different OSs -- and that would ripple into how your FM tag calls fonts. If
your FM 8 tags are calling a font using an XP system name, and the font has
a slightly different system name under W7, that would affect how the tag's
font is defined.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358