MIF2Go: specifying anchor names

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Jan 9 07:44:37 PST 2009

I have a series of hypertext links in my document with this form:

openObjectId :2 1003728

I like these kinds of links because I only have to worry about one end of
the link; in other words, I don't need two markers for each link. These work
nicely with MIF2Go because it can use the paragraph id for the target of the
link:

<h3><a name="Xaf1003728"></a>access</h3>

My links are like this:

href="#Xaf1003728">access</a> to a resource to a requestor based...</p>

Now my client has thrown me what I hope is a little curve: they want more
descriptive anchor names; for example,

<h3><a name="access"></a>access</h3>
to a resource to a requestor based...</p>

I will have to use gotolink and newlink markers to accomplish this. Since I
am inserting markers with FrameScript, this shouldn't be a problem.

My basic question is this: Can I get this output using MIF2Go using gotolink
and newlink markers?

<h3><a name="access"></a>access</h3>
to a resource to a requestor based...</p>

Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267