How do you create a new paragraph after a table?

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Mon Jan 19 06:07:21 PST 2009

Typically, you do one of the following:

1. Decide in your book design all Heading1s, for example, will always start
at the top of the page. In that case, build it into the paragraph style
using instructions others have posted to the list.

2. When the content is complete, do copy-fitting to make content fall on the
page where you want it. In that case, you may wish to manually insert page
breaks, knowing that you will remove these when it's time to update the
content in the future.

Inserting page breaks for copy-fitting while you are crating content results
in a large amount of rework in the future, as added content will move page
breaks around and must manually be managed.

As an note to people new to Frame: I always strongly recommend you work with
all Markers turned on. Quickly, you will stop seeing them until you need to
see them. This lets you see index markers, xref markers, table markers and
so on. If you turn them off, Frame will happily let you still delete them
but you will have no idea why they are gone.

sharon

Sharon Burton