How do you create a new paragraph after a table?

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Jan 19 06:23:20 PST 2009

Sharon Burton wrote:
> Inserting page breaks for copy-fitting while you are crating content
results
> in a large amount of rework in the future, as added content will move
page
> breaks around and must manually be managed.

Very, very true!

I am an old school writer and was taught to get the content down *first*
... before spending any time on the look and feel and format!

In this day and age of WYSIWYG editing programs, we have forgotten this
concept. So, writing a document takes much longer ... as we *constantly*
adjust the formatting while entering the content.