PDF headaches

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue Jul 7 15:12:40 PDT 2009

Jenny,

I DON'T disbelieve that you are seeing what you report. The question is
what is causing something that isn't supposed to happen.

If you were able to e-mail an example document with this problem (the background
problem, not the cross-reference problem) off-list (including the PNG
background and EPS over it pages), I'd love to see what's going on.

By the way, were you using the CMYK versus RGB settings?

	- Dov