Framemaker vs XMetal for structured authoring

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Wed Jul 29 10:02:30 PDT 2009

Just to repeat what Yves said .. if you're using DITA-FMx 1.1, you *can*
actually use graphic overlay objects (callouts etc.) .. and this
provides you the same level of DITA support in FM7.2, 8, and 9.

If you're interested in seeing DITA-FMx and a CMS (XDocs) .. check out
the webinar tomorrow ..

    http://leximation.com/dita-fmx/webinar.php

Cheers,

...scott