Coverting Word docs to Structured Framemaker

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Mon May 11 05:44:43 PDT 2009

Hi Tracy:

Yes, I have converted Word docs to structured FrameMaker. Yes, I'm
turning the Word document into unstructured FrameMaker then using a
conversion table. My conversions are a one-time thing, and I prefer
working in FrameMaker to working in Word, so I don't bother changing
styles or cleaning up anything in Word; I just convert as many things as
I can in the conversion table, then do the rest of the tagging in
structured FrameMaker.

Have fun!

Fei Min Lorente