Can no longer make a pdf of a large book

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:06:44 PDT 2009

I'd echo Richard's "nonsense" comment.
If nothing else is wrong (forgetting to uncheck Print to File, etc.),
what actually may be happening is that her hard drive is filling up,
or just the temp and swap space is constrained. If the system doesn't
have enough room to create the temp files that it needs to produce a
PDF, it'll be swapping things out and that'll slow down the process.
Much more likely than eating too much RAM or CPU cycles.
Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.