Message "One or more master pages do not exist"

Neubauer Martha m.neubauer at pke.at
Mon May 25 04:59:03 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Windows XP SP 2
FrameMaker 7.2 p158

I've just started a new template with five Master pages:
First
Right
Left
LandscapeRight
LandscapeLeft

"First" ist mapped to the paragraph format "ChapterTitle" on the
Reference pages:
UnstructMasterPageMaps
Book Update (Yes or No): Yes
Paragraph Tag;Name Right-Handed Master Page (or Single-Sided Master
Page);Left-Handed Master Page Range Indicator (Single, Span pages, Until
changed);Comments
ChapterTitle;First;First;Single

I can apply any of the Master pages by using Format > Page Layout >
Master Page Usage.

When I select Format > Page Layout > Apply Master Pages, I get the
following message:
One or more master pages do not exist. Aborting "Apply Master Pages..."!

Does anyone know why I'm getting this message?

Martha