FM crashing upon attempt to create PDF - 3Qs

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:43:44 PST 2009

How much RAM and free disk space do you have? Creating the PDF eats up a lot
and can trigger a crash if it runs out.

Also, you don't mention how you're doing it -- printing to the PDF logical
printer or trying to use SaveAs... which I think isn't as good as printing
to the Acrobat printer.

Yes, the hotfix works and doesn't seem to break anything, so it certainly
wouldn't hurt to roll it on.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358