FrameMaker User Network Meeting

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Wed Nov 11 08:32:49 PST 2009

If anyone is in the area of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, Front Runner Training is hosting a F.U.N. night. Here's the message I got:

Tuesday November 17th, 2009

University of Waterloo
J.R. Coutts Eng. Lecture Hall
Room 212 (RCH 212)
6:00pm-8:00pm

Map of the university: http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/index.php <http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/index.php>

Tim Grantham will discuss DITA and FrameMaker 9.

Mark James from Adobe Systems Canada will provide a high level overview of Adobe Acrobat 9 3-D to show its cool capabilities!

Help us give a kid a Christmas this holiday...At all our events we are accepting new, unwrapped toy donations for the CP24/CHUM Christmas Wish.
Here is a link to register to the event...
http://www.front-runner.com/Events.php?eid=1 <http://www.front-runner.com/Events.php?eid=1>

Thanks, hope to see you there,

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"®

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
Medical Division
ON Semiconductor