FrameMaker 8 installation files downloadable anywhere?

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Sat Sep 12 04:21:32 PDT 2009

See here, at Adobe:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4549

I am not sure if it is the latest patch release (8.0p277), so if it is
not, you need to apply patch installers, all listed here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

Good luck,

- Michael

Am 12.09.2009 um 00:42 schrieb <Syed.Hosain at aeris.net> <Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
 >:

> Hi, all.
>
> My old laptop is not functioning and I need to migrate to a new one
> that
> is now on my desk.
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot find my FrameMaker 8 disks anywhere
> (although I
> have the license info printed and saved away luckily) ... is there any
> place on the Adobe web site that I can use to download the
> installation
> file?
>
> I can only see the FrameMaker 9 file on their site, but since I am not
> yet using that ... unfortunately, it will not work.
>
> Help!

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentation Technology
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Consulting and Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog [de]: http://cap-studio.de/