How do I add a recurring decimal dot above the last digit of a number?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Apr 13 17:53:38 PDT 2010

Hi, all.

I am using FM 9 (9.0p250) on a Vista system.

This document is written in English (specifically, Palatino Linotype for general text and Consolas fonts in certain places) and have a need to add the "recurring decimal" dot above a number. (There isn't any current need to change this document into another language, by the way.)

For example, 10.999 where the last 9 has a dot on top to mean that there are more 9's after  there - ad infinitum.

How do I do this in a generic way? I.e., add above the last digit of the number only, without having to do something oddball that could make it tortuous (since the digit could be different in different places or could be changed/edited later, etc.).

Thanks!