[TCS Users] FrameMaker 9 Crashing and Unusable

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Tue Apr 20 09:31:07 PDT 2010

Joseph,

Your problem sounds a lot like when I deleted the wrong maker.ini file from
my system.

There is a "main" maker.ini that contains the licensing # and if FM can't
read it, my FM crashed IIRC.

I tried moving the local user copy into its position, but without the
license #, it didn't help.

Bottom line: reinstalling may be the fastest solution for you.

-Matt

  _____

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training