Cross-references and text insets

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:43:55 PDT 2010

That is interesting. I was wondering if Adobe had fixed problems like
this. I think the best bet would be to never use cross-references in
text insets.

We found with Frame 6 that if you cross-reference inside-to-inside,
inside-to-outside, or outside-to-inside that at least one of those
would result in dead links in the PDF so I stopped doing that.

Your problem is different but it still shows there are issues with