Links not working: Frame 8 to PDF to external file

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 06:38:27 PST 2010

Tina,
I wonder why you are using Frame to create the  front end, what sounds like a Table of Contents. Not that Frame isn't fully capable of ding it. Me, I would have created an HTML file of links.

But that aside, I wonder if you have the complete path, including drive letter, in your FM links? Your CD is, obviously, a different drive address, so links to C:\ aren't valid anymore or is the Attachments folder in the same relative position (c:\PDF-file\Attachments on the CD is E:\PDF-file and E:\Attachments, or some variant) to the FM->PDF file as it was on your system?