Shortcut Control keys - Part deux

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Feb 24 05:53:18 PST 2010

Hi Corinne,

If your requirements aren't too extraordinary (e.g. open menus,
hidden content, delayed capture), you can also use the common
PRINT or ALT+PRINT shortcut and paste the screenshot from the
clipboard into your favorite graphics software (CTRL+v). There
you can do whatever you wanted to do with Snagit et al. (I assume
you have Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro, Corel Photo-Paint, Gimp
or a similar application).

2 keyboard shortcuts instead of 1. But no additional software,
no problems with shortcuts.

Best regards

Winfried