DRAG-N-DROP with FrameScript

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:59:44 PST 2010

Hello Framers,

Recently was scripting a palette, using eForm and eListBox objects. While these were handy and one can do multi-selections and run sub-routines at a click or double-click, I came across something which I was not able to solve yet. If I want to move an item from one list into another, I have to create an additional button or script around a double-clicking on an item to get items move. I was wondering if anyone has ever scripted some sort of a drag-n-drop with FrameScript.

Michael