Consolidated index

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:44:10 PDT 2010

Have you checked the book file's component files with right click >
Numbering > Page then check the page numbering to make sure that none
of them have a hard-coded number in place? I would think that they'd
all be set up to increment based on the previous file's numbers... but
it sounds as if you have one or more files that have a hard-coded
number in place.

You can set them in one pass if you select all but the first chapter
and do right-click > Numbering > Page > increment. Save.
And then do the same thing to the first chapter, but specify the
starting page number as 1.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com