Troubleshooting cross references

Gary Bankston gbanks6472 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:26:37 PDT 2010

Check your reference pages. I recently worked through a document where lines
of text graphics had been placed in the reference pages, then deleted, but
the paratags still intact. Every time I checked for unresolved references it
took me to a blank space on a page, and I finally wised up.

gb

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Jenny Greenleaf <jennygreenleaf at comcast.net