Image as part of table style?

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Tue Jun 29 09:58:54 PDT 2010

Thanks, all, for the quick feedback. I love this list!

Nina Rogers

-----Original Message-----
From: William Abernathy [mailto:william at inch.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:52 PM
To: Nina Rogers
Subject: Re: Image as part of table style?

Yeah. You need to include the book icon in the reference page data and
then
define the table style as you see fit (i.e., two columns, no lines,
etc.), with
the book icon in the left column. I do this for "Hints" (a little pointy

finger), "Caution" (a stop sign or exclamation point), and "Warning"
(usually
the electric shock sign does the trick). You should anchor the image
using the
Anchored Text p-tag. Graphic frame should flow below the text line.

So this is totally doable. I'm not at my Frame machine right now. If you
don't
get enough info out of this or other posts to do this correctly, let me
know. I
can either explain it to you more clearly (for free, when I can get to
the other
machine this afternoon), or if you're really stuck, send over your
template and
book graphic and I can do it for you (this would cost).

Good luck,

--William

--
William Abernathy