Embedded fonts in PDFs

Amy Witherow amyw at cadence.com
Tue Jun 29 17:03:10 PDT 2010

I'm using FM8 and Acrobat 8 professional.  I have a joboptions file that specifies to embed the fonts.
Acroabat is looking for fonts in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts, and is finding most of them.
However, some of the fonts I use have a little arrow on the font icon displayed in the C:\WINDOWS\Fonts folder.
I assume this means they are linked. The sources for these are in C:\PSFONTS\ and C:\PSFONTS\PFM.
The fonts in the PSFONTS folder are *not* being embedded in the PDF.

ALL of these fonts show up just fine in Adobe Type manager.

How can I get the PDF to embed all the fonts, including those in the PSFONTS folder?

Thanks,
Amy