SCORM

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 06:53:46 PST 2010

Bill,
Thanks I had read that article, but was having trouble figuring out whether RH was a good tool for the job. I haven't used RH since version X3 (last help systems I did were in WebWorks), and we only got TCS2 this quarter.

If this is going into a client's LMS, I would need to get the client to send me the LMS communications script, right? (Bear with me...) I'm thinking if we have our own LMS but it differs from the client's LMS, I'd need to make sure what I deliver to them is customized for their LMS...
Rene