Frame 8 bug

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed May 19 12:21:29 PDT 2010

Actually, the bug is now happening when I click View > Show/Hide conditional text on the book level. And when I look in Explorer, two lck files are there for chapter files which are not open.

Thank you,

Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)
nanometrics
1550 Buckeye Dr.
Milpitas, CA. 95035
9408.545.6316
  408.232.5911
4 gflato at nanometrics.com

"Well Done is better than Well Said" - Benjamin Franklin