TOC Master Page won't apply to TOC

David Millis David.Millis at DrakeSoftware.com
Fri Oct 8 12:41:29 PDT 2010

I'm sure I created this problem trying to solve another but...

When I apply my TOC left and right master pages to the TOC, the layout
of the page doesn't change. It retains the look of my normal Body master
page.

I'm applying my TOC master page while in Body Pages view and I'm going
to Format > Page Layout > Master Page Usage. I select Custom, then my
TOCRight master page. I then select all pages of the TOC, Odd, then
Apply. Shouldn't the look of the page change at that point? Rebuilding
the book at this point (applying or not applying master pages) doesn't
seem to make any difference.

Thanks in advance for your help. This is driving me crazy (and that's
not a far trip).

David