problem saving to the company's network drive

smcurtzwiler at comcast.net smcurtzwiler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 10 15:11:13 PDT 2010

Hi

I'm working with Frame 7.2 on Windows XP .

When I was working on the desktop I could save my files with no problems.

Then, I needed to move them back to the company's network directory. Moved the entire folder with files and graphics together.

I can save some files and graphics are intact.  But some files I get the following message.

What is puzzling , is why does the same file save OK on the desktop but not on the main  network directory?

Here is the message:

"An internal error occurred while writing imported graphics in the document. The file has been saved, but has lost some image data. Please report this error to Adobe Technical Support."

Then I  clicked on OK and tried to close the file.  But, it will not close.

Instead, I get the option to Save again, and here the endless loop begins.

So, it really is not saved, because I can't end this cycle. The only way I can close the document is to not save.

I have not called Adobe Tech Support, because this is two versions back and once before I tried to get help on Frame 7.0  (and this is 7.2)  but they would not help.

On some other files that had the same problem, I was able to re-import the graphics.  Is that the safest way to fix this.  I need to finish this project by Friday.

Thanks

Sue Curtzwiler