problem saving to the company's network drive

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Sun Oct 10 23:50:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

The problem is probably: You have OLE objects and you have Service Pack 3
of Windows XP:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/407/kb407701.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/framers@lists.frameusers.com/msg15719.html

Either change your OLE graphics to real referenced graphics.
Or go back to Service Pack 2.

Best regards

Winfried