Help Tools

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Wed Oct 13 13:19:58 PDT 2010

My team has been using MadCap Flare with FrameMaker for years to create
CHM and html help files. Once you have everything set up and know how to
use it, creating online help in either (or both) formats is very easy.

Jon Harvey
Manager, Desktop Documentation
CambridgeSoft Corporation
100 CambridgePark Drive